Wednesday, January 21, 2009

doo dads

After doing some brief googling, I've decided that I do not mix well with html codes and all those doo dads. Also, what is up with all the different font sizes? Who knows what the shiz I'm doing. I've thought about trying to figure it all out because that's what I would do if I were still high school. I also don't feel it wise to step into this technological world because I don't have photoshop anymore. True, it was a very old version of photoshop, but at least I had stuff to play around with. As most of you know, my PC died a while back and was stated unrevivable, I think Nicks exact words were "epic fail".

So I now have this home basic something Dell Windows Vista shit. Out of no where the screen will turn blue with horizontal strips, then two seconds later it restarts itself. In addition to random restarts, the keys malfunction in word. What comes out on the screen does not in any way match the little picture on the key that I pressed. I want to get a Mac Book because it is small and pretty. I'm sure my money can be better invested, but I'm also sure that I will have one before the semester is over. I will not wait till September for some student deal to get a free printer and iPod or something like that. I just don't allocate money the same way Jess does. I can not justify things of all price ranges like she does, brand name shit or fake eyelashes.

And oh yeah, I'm obsessed ...

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I don't mix well with html and all that jazz too. I use to in grade 8 when I had all the time in the world to design headers and whatnot. I wish I still had my old site ... Oh the old days ... how I [don't] miss them!!!

OOOOOOOOOH a Mac Book!!! Those are so pretty ... Which colour are you getting???

Matt said...

you finally have this thing fixed.

yeah i can relate, i used to do all that html crap when i was in elementary school, then high school dreamweaver, and now i get pre-programed crap and upload them. so as life moves on, my patience with computers has progressively gotten worse.

sammie said...

Meghan: I'm not sure, I was thinking black? Seems to show dirt the least haha You know me!

Mattie: I don't think I ever got into dreamweaver... I already gave up by then hah I think I did the right thing though, now I have more time for other fun activities like watching the family channel and food network. (You know what I'm talking about, Meghan!)

Jamie McCarthy said...

Cute layout Sammie!

I hate when computers blow up - my computer literally melted in April. I bought a new one though, but I lost my copy of the newest photoshop and about a 1000 picture files (including some of my art). Now I use ghetto photoshop 7.

As for Mac Book, I must quote Kanye on the Jamie Foxx song "Digital Girl": something or other "macbook air, air." Obviously I don't actually remember the lyrics, in fact I don't know how a Jamie Foxx song even got on my computer.

sammie said...

That's so shitty, Jamie! I'm glad you've got enough talent to pump more amazing pecies out!

I can't honestly say I know any of jamie foxx's songs. Although, I think I've seen one video where EVA from top model is in the video.

About Me

My photo
I'm a tiny little girl at an impressive height of 4'11" I like to eat and sleep and eat and sleep.