Monday, July 6, 2009

Uno and Whistler

On Thursday, I chilled out on our new patio furniture with some beers, Phil and Sam. We soon pulled out the Uno because I love it (not so much Phil hhah). Jess also joined us later. After a few rounds, it came down to Sam and Phil. I loved the smack talk haha it was worth getting a little bored for not getting to play. I was a little nervous because who ever built our patio didn't do it very well, there are many cracks between the boards of wood. I can't bear losing even one Uno card! 
When Sam won a game, she went on my laptop and tried to
 play around wi
th Photo Booth. The light was difficult to handle with the special backgrounds haha as clearly proven by this photograph. She tried for a really long time, I have to give her props for effort. After Phil left, we went inside to try some more. This one is supposed to be us on a roller coaster in case you're wondering why we posed like that haha or not, we're fun like that = )  We tried multiple light settings and still did not get very good shots so we decided to go upstairs so I could pack for Whistler. 

Whistler was pretty fun. The first thing we did was go to The Amsterdam Pub to have some delicious 
nachos. They were hugeeee and very filling. Jess had a Mediterranean pizza but it wasn't that good. It was just like a greasy cheese pizza. They didn't have any Strongbo for Sam so she had a water, Coke for Meghan (I can't really remember but I assume she had a Coke), Heni for Jess and a Growers Peach Cooler for me.  Then we went to IGA to get cake and the liquor store of goods. I discovered that Meghan also has a love for Soho and 7s. = ) We also hung out with Tayla = ) went to the pool = ) had a beavertail = ) played Uno = ) The bus ride back was a lot better than they one on the way there. It was emptier so we all got two seats to ourselves. Then PDawg drove us home (Sam and I to White Spot). It was all good stuff = )

3 comments:

Jamie McCarthy said...

Whistler looks like it was a lot of fun. I haven't been up there for about five or six years, so I can't remember anything apart from some strange ice cream shop.

And yes, Will Forte is often on Tim and Eric. If you ever want to watch it, tune into the comedy network at 10:30pm on Tuesdays. I was going to attach a clip, but there are too many to choose from.

sammie said...

Is it the cow one? Cause we were too lazy to walk that far hah

ooh, I will try to fit that in my schedule. You Tube, here I come!

Meghan said...

Soho and 7 FTW!! It was an awesome weekend with you girls! =)

About Me

My photo
I'm a tiny little girl at an impressive height of 4'11" I like to eat and sleep and eat and sleep.