Sunday, July 26, 2009

no one

It feels like no one of my friends actually want to talk to me.

He wants me to do him favour after favour; he does not recognize that I'm obviously getting pissed. He always makes it into me to make him feel better about himself; he ignores when I'm upset and need cheering up. He barely saw me, only talks to me when hes bored at work and ignores when I'm feeling bad about myself. He likes to pretend that he's dead and think it's funny. He likes to be non verbal and push away. She tells me that I'm rude, take things away from me, and make me feel bad when I know for a fact that I shouldn't. She wants to not bring up issues and ignore me when I do; my reward for trying to help is being down one friend?

Am obviously not a good friend or some friggen shiz. I'm going to go crawl in a hole by myself now, bye.

5 comments:

Jamie McCarthy said...

Aw, I think you are well rad Sammie, but I know how you feel. All I will say is there might be a special present for you in the near future (about a week).

Meghan said...

I want to talk to you, we complain to each other, which works out tremendously.

Some people don't recognize a good friend even if you kick them in the ovaries twice. I know you're not the type of person to do this, but ditch these people for a while so they realize how important you are in their lives and they take advantage of you.

Bonnie said...

people who recognize your good efforts wants you out of that hole...please crawl outta that hole!! =) <3

sammie said...

i feel the love = ) thanks errvrryone.

jamie, youre one week comment makes sense now haha i was confused but refused to think that youre crazy.

Jamie McCarthy said...

Darling Sammie:
I have awarded you the Honest Scrap Award. Read about it here:
http://littlepaperdresses.blogspot.com/2009/08/honest-scrap-award.html

About Me

My photo
I'm a tiny little girl at an impressive height of 4'11" I like to eat and sleep and eat and sleep.