Tuesday, March 24, 2009

usual ramblings

So, I know that Sam has been waiting for this post for a long time. I would like to take the time now to talk about cats (sorry, Meghan). What I said about cats was taken out of complex because Sam knows that there is no other way she could ever get me to say that I love cats. I said "I love cats with lasers" because as we all know, I love laser cats (my shirt is finally here =)). Now I know that Sam doesn't care about what context I said it in because she is a crazy cat lady but I wanted to tell the peoples that I specifically was talking about laser cats. Now that that is dealt with, I'm going to do my usual complaining thing now.

I woke up for school today after sleeping at 3a from doing close to nothing (eating McNuggets). I microwaved a croissant and filled up my water bottled. I can't really remember because I had only been awake for like ten minutes but here is what I think happened. I started to microwave my croissant, filled my water bottled, left the kitchen to pack my bag. Then I left the house with the croissant in the microwave and my filled up water bottle on the kitchen counter. This is no surprise to people who know me but I am hungry and thirsty =/ so I bought an ice cap. Then I get to school and read someones peer review of my proposal for communications on my phone in class. Turns out, I uploaded the wrong file, which means I also handed in the wrong file. I don't have any of my files one me and even though my class is over, I have to stay to work on a group project. SIGH, so I have to wait until I get home to sort all that shit out. I don't know where my head is ...

In addition to having no pc at home for quite some time now, our printer is broken and so is Jess' laptop. Time to drop some mad dollars at the Apple store. There is some type of rebate for buying a printer so that's exciting. Getting new things in general are exciting for me. My life needs to be spiced up. All though I experience buyers remorse all the time. Not so much about the products/services but for spending money. I went to the mall and downtown on Friday with Meghan then the next day I went back to the mall with Sam and Jamie. I some how spent $200 in those two days... *shame. Im proud of some of my purchaes though, I bought the Nick and Nora soundtrack for $5 at Urban Oufitters. I have yet to listen to it but am excited that it was so cheap.

Off to do some scholarly activities now, later days.

6 comments:

Jamie McCarthy said...

Thanks for the comment Sammie - the mall was certainly fun. I spent more money than I planned on, as well. Best wishes for your computer problems.

Matt said...

what is up with the cat shit

sammie said...

jamie:me too with the money spending = ( but we got good finds!

matt:the other sam is up with the cat shit ps: when are we going to hang out?!

Meghan said...

We're still cool even after this post =)

Matt said...

i'll see about the hangin' this friday. it's been all work no play for me these past few weeks and it's seriously bringing me down.

Nicholas Truong said...

I spent 200 in one day buying random shit too!
I bought a fish tank w/ a whole bunch of fish accessories but I have no intention of raising fish...

About Me

My photo
I'm a tiny little girl at an impressive height of 4'11" I like to eat and sleep and eat and sleep.