Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hands down, I'm too proud for love. But with my eyes closed, it's you I'm thinking of.

I'm stubborn in so many ways. I get very angry when I have to admit that I'm wrong, I'd rather do things my way and look like a dumbass. Sometimes, I'd even rather tell a little white lie than admit that I screwed up, even when I know the other person won't care. I know it shouldn't matter because I'm not a robot (and it's not the distant future, the year 2000). I don't like to admit that I want something/someone for the same reason why i hate crying: it makes me feel weak. I want to know that I can be comfortable by myself and with everything that I already posses and nothing more. I'm not comfortable with asking for help or advice, I have it in my mind that I can figure everything out on my own and that I can handle it. Truth is, I can't. I've barely got anything figured out. Feelings just weird me out.. Remember kids, it's healthy to suppress your feelings!

I've taking the liberty to not pay attention in class so my note book is becoming filled with blog posts sporadically placed in between my school notes. Never sit behind a couple at school. There is no need to try and feel your girlfriend up during class, no friggen need at all. Stats is disturbing enough on its own, I don't need to have a wall of puke in front of me too. This case is a little funny though because she clearly is not into him as much as he is in to her. In the beginning of the semester, I couldn't tell if they were together. It just seemed like he was trying to hit on her and she wasn't digging it. It is now clear that they are together though. I wonder how old they are because it seems like I'm watching a scene from high school. They have matching phone charms, bunnies, and his is the pink one.. They have conversations where they write on a piece of paper and pass it back and forth. They are holding hands. WTF?!

4 comments:

Jamie McCarthy said...

LOL. I hate school.

Verification word: "pophym" as in pop hymn, as in Urban Hymns by the Verve.

Matt said...

this is where twitter comes into play my friend.

verification word: takedift

Meghan said...

I feel the need to lie a bit when I'm wrong too, so I won't be wrong. It's a horrible habit, but I'm so use to it.

There's a couple in my phil tutorial who dress a like, even down to the hats. The only difference between the two; the boy is asleep during class. Tell that couple in your stats class to go "canoodle" in the library. Then someone can go tell them to shut the eff up!

Word Verification; fixess ... Food and television fixes our boredom ... that so didn't make any sense.

sammie said...

jamie: school is evil on so many levels. "pophym" makes me think of popping him a cap in his ass. WEE MARCH 21 METRO = )

matt: twitter is like a small part of facebook, feels a little repetitive. doesn't mean i won't still be on it all the time though hah whats takedift mean... is it something bad? is that why you didn't write it down?

meghan: it's easy to get comfy with bad habbits = / i like the word 'canoodle' hah yeah, as the term goes by, she seems more into canoodling with him.
it has to do with food so of course it makes sense.
k... back to texting you haha

About Me

My photo
I'm a tiny little girl at an impressive height of 4'11" I like to eat and sleep and eat and sleep.