Monday, April 26, 2010

Sometimes I Fear

Some times I feel like a bad person. I fear that I take my in your face attitude too far at times. Some times I feel like a useless employee. I fear that I'm going backwards while being stuck in a simple routine. Some times I feel like a dumb student. I fear that I'm not at par to where I need to be. Some times I do not feel like a loving or grateful person. I fear that I have gotten used to and therefore accepted the fact that I am not capable of expressing my emotions. Some times I do not feel good enough. I fear that you'll realize I'm not as amazing as you think I am. Some times I do not feel like I'm moving. I fear that I will not move forward in life.

2 comments:

Jamie McCarthy said...

If it counts for anything, I think you are awesome :)

sammie said...

Thanks Jamie = )

About Me

My photo
I'm a tiny little girl at an impressive height of 4'11" I like to eat and sleep and eat and sleep.