Monday, November 9, 2009

fortunate and grateful

I know it's not Thanksgiving and I don't usually do this kind of thing (and should be writing a paper) but I'm feeling extra lucky tonight so here are a list of some of the things that I am fortunate and grateful for having.

  1. A roof over my head and bed (and blankets) to sleep in
  2. Food in my fridge and stomach
  3. Family that supports me, spoils me and puts up with me
  4. Quality friends whom I can run to and trust with my life
  5. A boyfriend who loves me, cooks for me and wants to see me succeed
  6. Employment at a job where my boss sincerely cares and is very understanding and flexible
  7. An education even though I don't treat it like I should
  8. Technology and the money to pay for it
  9. You because you're taking the time to read this
What are you thankful for? = )

6 comments:

Chelsea V. said...

9. your welcome
haha this makes me smile.

sammie said...

i'm glad it makes you smile cause it's true!!

you're up so late, are you writing a paper too? hah

Matt said...

i need to do one of these soon, because i'm in my own happy place right now. yay for happiness.

sammie said...

I'm happy to hear. I'm also thankful that my friends are happy =) !

DG said...

i like #9...

sammie said...

it's a true fact = )
you should start a blog so i can read it!

About Me

My photo
I'm a tiny little girl at an impressive height of 4'11" I like to eat and sleep and eat and sleep.