Sunday, February 15, 2009

sharing

I don't consider myself to be one who is comfortable with sharing her feelings. I get really awkward and do odd hand gestures and stutter. I don't know why this is, I know my friends will be there for me. I find some people easier to talk to, it's not that I like or trust some them more than my other friends; I just feel more comfortable. I started to think it's because they initiate a two way sharing system but then I looked back and It's not necessarily true.. Maybe some people are just better listeners than others or having things in common makes its easier for me to share. Oh what a world it would be to understand yourself.

I think I should look for a new job when I get back in May. Hope I have it in me to quit... gosh knows how long it took me to leave 'the place that shall not be named', as Anna calls it. I want to try something new (not retail), but I also like the familiar. Any suggestions? Anyway... it's 3:07a and even Mattie is asleep, think I should hit the hay.

...and oh yeah, I'm obsessed.

8 comments:

Jamie McCarthy said...

I'm socially awkward too and I talk about Masterpiece Theater too much to strangers. Also, jobs often suck. My last one at Safeway sure did and I am now currently developing screenplay based on my experiences there called "The Customer is Always Dead" - it is a horror-comedy film and someone might get crushed doing homework in the bailer. Lastly, next weekend I have a ton of homework, but maybe the weekend after for our get together? I think M Town or P Centre would be best.

Verification word: ressesch, which sounds liek research, which I should be doing right now.

Nicholas Truong said...

Quit and find another job?!?!
why come? No likey? Maybe you should make a video resume and post it online.

sammie said...

jamie: lets be awkward together at m town. two g's in m town will be the title of our day.. actually three.. cause i forgot about the other sam aha i like the title of your screenplay cause i have worked in customer service hah
booo research, what are you researching?

nick: i should but you know how long it took me to quit bluenotes and that place was worse than this one. being in videos scare me!
ps: i am requiring people to tell me their verification word and tell me what it looks like to describe something about me, you or our relationship together

Meghan said...

I've been trying to think of places for you to apply, but I can't. Does Langara have job postings by chance? If not, we can take a look at what SFU has up for grabs.

My word verification: dedne ... that's a toughie! I can only resemble as the word Ted ... Ted Mosby, architect!!!

Matt said...

Work at the paramount so i can be your boss. Hahaha

Jamie McCarthy said...

M-Town it is then. Does that weekend work for you? The morning/early afternoon would be the best for me. As for research, I've got papers/presentations coming up for my lame Sci-Fi class, my awesome German History class, and my pretty good Chaucer class.

Word vertification canate, which can be changed to "can ate," which means you ate something from a can like Chef B.

Michelle said...

Are you going somewhere? vacation?
no don't apply at paramount. you should apply at icbc and work with me. I'm better then matt, haha.

sammie said...

meghan: yeah, jobs at school pay more haha. i was watching the second season again at phils house and the next one was totally going to be ted mosbey, architect but he put on spinal tap =(

matt: i will not work there. i see you finding it ok to do things like fart in my face just cause you're my boss.

jamie: sorry i am replying during the time you propose to go the mall. next weekend?
apparently chef b is supposed to one days worth of nutrients per can of some shit. i dont believe it.

michelle: i would totally be down for icbc if am qualified haha.
i can't comment on your blog?

About Me

My photo
I'm a tiny little girl at an impressive height of 4'11" I like to eat and sleep and eat and sleep.